El Cedro from Jester King pours a hazy, golden color with a couple fingers of pure white, foamy head. Funky aroma of light Brettanomyces yeast and pine needles. Taste has a lot of that farmhouse yeast up front, and there's also a bitter, earthy, piney hop flavor. Plus some lemon lime citrus, maybe even some green apple and pear. The cedar aging gives it a touch of wood or barrel notes. Well carbonated with a dry, effervescent mouthful. Slightly tart and very crisp and refreshing. High quality and very enjoyable - this is a farmhouse ale where hopheads will appreciate the bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity