Colonel Toby pours a pale straw color, slightly cloudy, with a thing foamy film of a head. Right in line with the style, it has a wheat-like, farmhouse yeast aroma. This is a very light beer with only 3.4% alcohol, but it doesn't lack for flavor. It pairs sweeter wheat malt flavors and coriander with a slightly sour grapefruit bitterness on the aftertaste. This bitterness lands very dry on the palate imparting qualities of a buttery chardonnay. The beer is quite refreshing and luckily even though the ABV is low, it comes in a Texas-sized bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 4 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity