Colonel Toby pours a pale straw color, slightly cloudy, with a thing foamy film of a head. Right in line with the style, it has a wheat-like, farmhouse yeast aroma. This is a very light beer with only 3.4% alcohol, but it doesn't lack for flavor. It pairs sweeter wheat malt flavors and coriander with a slightly sour grapefruit bitterness on the aftertaste. This bitterness lands very dry on the palate imparting qualities of a buttery chardonnay. The beer is quite refreshing and luckily even though the ABV is low, it comes in a Texas-sized bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Pulling Nails Blend #6. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity