Colonel Toby pours a pale straw color, slightly cloudy, with a thing foamy film of a head. Right in line with the style, it has a wheat-like, farmhouse yeast aroma. This is a very light beer with only 3.4% alcohol, but it doesn't lack for flavor. It pairs sweeter wheat malt flavors and coriander with a slightly sour grapefruit bitterness on the aftertaste. This bitterness lands very dry on the palate imparting qualities of a buttery chardonnay. The beer is quite refreshing and luckily even though the ABV is low, it comes in a Texas-sized bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 23 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity