Drake's Imperial Stout is very strong but is surprisingly a little fruity for a stout. The fruity sweetness masks the high alcohol content quite well. Like a lot of stouts, this has a smoky flavor and hints of worcestershire, but this is much smoother and easier to drink than most stouts on the market. If you are a stout drinker, try to get your hands on this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity