Bard's Tale Dragon's Gold
Dragon's Gold is light amber in color and the head consists of champagne-like bubbles that dissipate soon after the pour. This is a gluten-free beer made from sorghum, so it tastes a little different than your average lager. But we're sure Dragon's Gold is a welcomed addition to the supermarket shelves for those with Celiac Disease or are otherwise gluten-intolerant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 28 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity