Bard's Tale Dragon's Gold
Dragon's Gold is light amber in color and the head consists of champagne-like bubbles that dissipate soon after the pour. This is a gluten-free beer made from sorghum, so it tastes a little different than your average lager. But we're sure Dragon's Gold is a welcomed addition to the supermarket shelves for those with Celiac Disease or are otherwise gluten-intolerant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 56 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity