Bard's Tale Dragon's Gold
Dragon's Gold is light amber in color and the head consists of champagne-like bubbles that dissipate soon after the pour. This is a gluten-free beer made from sorghum, so it tastes a little different than your average lager. But we're sure Dragon's Gold is a welcomed addition to the supermarket shelves for those with Celiac Disease or are otherwise gluten-intolerant.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 7 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity