Higher Math is a reddish brown color with almost no head or carbonation. Cherries, dark chocolate and booziness dominate the aroma. The taste is black cherry up-front with a lot of plum sweetness. On the afteraste it transitions into darker chocolate flavors. The mouthfeel is thick and syrupy and comes off feeling more like drinking a brandy-based cocktail than a beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity