Golden orange color, hazy but not too cloudy. One big finger of white, foamy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste has those same flavors, especially mango, papaya, orange, apricot, and peach. Somehow the flavor intensity seems to increase with each sip. Nectarous and juicy mouthfeel that is super smooth. This brewery only makes Imperial IPAs, so they must be making them well. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 17 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity