Swirly is a very dark brown, cola-colored beer with a foamy tan head that settles down into a thin layer on the surface. The aroma is incredibly strong with dark toasted malts, coffee, and cocoa nibs. The flavor has a lot of coffee flavors with some strong bitter chocolate characteristics as well. There is subtle sweetness here with some vanilla flavoring. It is more like a cup of coffee than the ice cream cone depicted on the label. This is not as light-tasting as you would imagine a 4.7% beer tasting but also not as heavy as most other chocolate porters.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 30 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity