Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity