Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 36 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity