Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 25 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity