Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 5 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity