Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 16 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity