Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 29 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity