Daylight Amber pours a fairly clear, reddish Amber with a thick off white head that lingers. The aroma is of citrus hops with a slight caramel malt in the background. The mouthfeel is medium, and the carbonation is also medium to heavy. The taste is unexpected, starting with heavy hop bitterness and ending with more bitterness that doesn't fade for a few seconds. It ends slightly dry and maybe slightly bittersweet with a touch of honey peeking out. Overall it's heavily hopped and unbalanced, missing some of the more subtle malts we'd be looking for in an amber ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 12 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 46 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity