Dayglow pours a light orange color with a huge tropical fruit hop nose. The taste is more of a citrus hop flavor with some mango tropical fruitiness thrown in for good measure. As it moves into the aftertaste, resinous pine takes over finishing up with some satisfying bitterness. This is a satisfying journey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 14 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 44 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity