Dayglow pours a light orange color with a huge tropical fruit hop nose. The taste is more of a citrus hop flavor with some mango tropical fruitiness thrown in for good measure. As it moves into the aftertaste, resinous pine takes over finishing up with some satisfying bitterness. This is a satisfying journey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity