Dayglow pours a light orange color with a huge tropical fruit hop nose. The taste is more of a citrus hop flavor with some mango tropical fruitiness thrown in for good measure. As it moves into the aftertaste, resinous pine takes over finishing up with some satisfying bitterness. This is a satisfying journey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 40 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity