The Fix pours the darkest brown you can get before it's black. It lets no light through and there's a dark coffee head that recedes down to a thin ring around the glass. The aroma is of sweet grain and mash with hints of molasses. It's everything it advertises - there are strong notes of brewed coffee and chocolate. Further sips yield a more complex taste with roasted malts and molasses. It's medium to heavy bodied with good, strong carbonation, and finishes ever so slightly warming and boozy - but not overly so.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 28 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Moscatel Barrel Deduction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity