The Fix pours the darkest brown you can get before it's black. It lets no light through and there's a dark coffee head that recedes down to a thin ring around the glass. The aroma is of sweet grain and mash with hints of molasses. It's everything it advertises - there are strong notes of brewed coffee and chocolate. Further sips yield a more complex taste with roasted malts and molasses. It's medium to heavy bodied with good, strong carbonation, and finishes ever so slightly warming and boozy - but not overly so.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity