The Fix pours the darkest brown you can get before it's black. It lets no light through and there's a dark coffee head that recedes down to a thin ring around the glass. The aroma is of sweet grain and mash with hints of molasses. It's everything it advertises - there are strong notes of brewed coffee and chocolate. Further sips yield a more complex taste with roasted malts and molasses. It's medium to heavy bodied with good, strong carbonation, and finishes ever so slightly warming and boozy - but not overly so.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 50 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises