Dark brown color with a dark brown head that is over a finger in depth. Malt heavy aroma, followed by an equally intense roasted malt flavor right off the bat. Dark chocolate, coffee, molasses, and smoke. Robust flavors and thankfully it’s only semi-sweet. Earthy and piney hops, with a bitterness that accumulates on the back-end. The mouthfeel is chewy and thick with nice carbonation that tries to hide the high 9.4% ABV. Long, dry, lingering finish of malty goodness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 40 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity