Elysian now makes several different pumpkin beers but this is their original. Night Owl is light in color for this style, with a bright, copper hue. It's very aromatic, but smells more like apple cider. On the taste, it's very reminiscent of pumpkin pie, though not quite as sweet. The dominant flavor seems to be allspice, but there's also some cinnamon and clove. If the mood strikes you for a pumpkin beer, it would be hard to go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 45 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity