Elysian now makes several different pumpkin beers but this is their original. Night Owl is light in color for this style, with a bright, copper hue. It's very aromatic, but smells more like apple cider. On the taste, it's very reminiscent of pumpkin pie, though not quite as sweet. The dominant flavor seems to be allspice, but there's also some cinnamon and clove. If the mood strikes you for a pumpkin beer, it would be hard to go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pacific Kolsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity