Elysian now makes several different pumpkin beers but this is their original. Night Owl is light in color for this style, with a bright, copper hue. It's very aromatic, but smells more like apple cider. On the taste, it's very reminiscent of pumpkin pie, though not quite as sweet. The dominant flavor seems to be allspice, but there's also some cinnamon and clove. If the mood strikes you for a pumpkin beer, it would be hard to go wrong with this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 28 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity