Brewed in collaboration with The Full Pint, Clear AF is exactly what it claims to be. Crystal clear, golden color with a white, bubbly head. Lots of lacing left on the glass. Fantastic aroma that is fresh and hop forward. Taste is West Coast IPA in nature but surprisingly maltier than we expected. Pale malt flavors with bready notes and semi-sweetness on the back end. But the hops still take center stage. Hops seem floral and grassy up front, but more tropical fruit and citrus later. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp. Light bodied for an IPA with mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity