City Wide is deep gold in color and very clear, with quite a bit of bubbly carbonation that constantly ascends to a white, soapy head. Head dissipates quickly as you take in the floral and citrus aroma. Taste is very well balanced and full of flavor. Starts with dry, biscuit-like malts, then the hops take over with citrus and pine flavors. On the back-end, there's a great caramel sweetness. Light bitterness and mouthfeel is smooth with a medium body. This is tasty, well balanced but leaning hoppy, and really everything we look for in a Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 1 minute ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity