City Wide is deep gold in color and very clear, with quite a bit of bubbly carbonation that constantly ascends to a white, soapy head. Head dissipates quickly as you take in the floral and citrus aroma. Taste is very well balanced and full of flavor. Starts with dry, biscuit-like malts, then the hops take over with citrus and pine flavors. On the back-end, there’s a great caramel sweetness. Light bitterness and mouthfeel is smooth with a medium body. This is tasty, well balanced but leaning hoppy, and really everything we look for in a Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 13 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity