City Wide is deep gold in color and very clear, with quite a bit of bubbly carbonation that constantly ascends to a white, soapy head. Head dissipates quickly as you take in the floral and citrus aroma. Taste is very well balanced and full of flavor. Starts with dry, biscuit-like malts, then the hops take over with citrus and pine flavors. On the back-end, there’s a great caramel sweetness. Light bitterness and mouthfeel is smooth with a medium body. This is tasty, well balanced but leaning hoppy, and really everything we look for in a Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 21 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity