City Wide is deep gold in color and very clear, with quite a bit of bubbly carbonation that constantly ascends to a white, soapy head. Head dissipates quickly as you take in the floral and citrus aroma. Taste is very well balanced and full of flavor. Starts with dry, biscuit-like malts, then the hops take over with citrus and pine flavors. On the back-end, there's a great caramel sweetness. Light bitterness and mouthfeel is smooth with a medium body. This is tasty, well balanced but leaning hoppy, and really everything we look for in a Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 32 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity