Citrus Mistress pours a bright, burnt orange color with a foamy off-white head. The aroma consists of fresh grapefruit and citrus hops. The flavor runs the gamut of hop flavors from earthy to piney to citrus. It has a bready, toasted malt base with flavors of lemon peel and grapefruit pith. There is a wonderful overarching bitterness that is quite satisfying. If you're looking to step away from your regular IPA for a night, this mistress won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 58 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity