Citrus Mistress pours a bright, burnt orange color with a foamy off-white head. The aroma consists of fresh grapefruit and citrus hops. The flavor runs the gamut of hop flavors from earthy to piney to citrus. It has a bready, toasted malt base with flavors of lemon peel and grapefruit pith. There is a wonderful overarching bitterness that is quite satisfying. If you're looking to step away from your regular IPA for a night, this mistress won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 30 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity