Citrus Mistress pours a bright, burnt orange color with a foamy off-white head. The aroma consists of fresh grapefruit and citrus hops. The flavor runs the gamut of hop flavors from earthy to piney to citrus. It has a bready, toasted malt base with flavors of lemon peel and grapefruit pith. There is a wonderful overarching bitterness that is quite satisfying. If you're looking to step away from your regular IPA for a night, this mistress won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 55 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity