Citrus Mistress pours a bright, burnt orange color with a foamy off-white head. The aroma consists of fresh grapefruit and citrus hops. The flavor runs the gamut of hop flavors from earthy to piney to citrus. It has a bready, toasted malt base with flavors of lemon peel and grapefruit pith. There is a wonderful overarching bitterness that is quite satisfying. If you're looking to step away from your regular IPA for a night, this mistress won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 18 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 29 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity