Citrus Mistress pours a bright, burnt orange color with a foamy off-white head. The aroma consists of fresh grapefruit and citrus hops. The flavor runs the gamut of hop flavors from earthy to piney to citrus. It has a bready, toasted malt base with flavors of lemon peel and grapefruit pith. There is a wonderful overarching bitterness that is quite satisfying. If you're looking to step away from your regular IPA for a night, this mistress won't disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 15 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity