VIP pours dark brown with a ruby jewel and a thin tan head that disappears quickly. Lots of vanilla on the nose, with a nice roasted malt aroma. The carbonation is pretty high so the flavor kind of dances on your tongue even though the mouth feel is medium. It's a robust tasting porter, really nice roasted malt with a touch of vanilla. It finishes bittersweet with a hint of cocoa that hangs around for a while. There is also a slight bitter hop flavor that comes in late but adds a nice unique touch to this porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 22 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity