Love and the Death of Damnation is a bitter hop bomb that packs in a ton of flavor for a 6.5% beer. The aroma consists of wet hops, dank and earthy. It pours a dark straw color, slightly hazy with a slight head and mild carbonation. The taste follows the smell with piney and herbal hop flavors taking center stage with mild sourdough bready malts in the background. The finish is dry and the hop bitterness in the aftertaste lingers for what seems like minutes, which can be bad or great depending on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 14 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises