Love and the Death of Damnation is a bitter hop bomb that packs in a ton of flavor for a 6.5% beer. The aroma consists of wet hops, dank and earthy. It pours a dark straw color, slightly hazy with a slight head and mild carbonation. The taste follows the smell with piney and herbal hop flavors taking center stage with mild sourdough bready malts in the background. The finish is dry and the hop bitterness in the aftertaste lingers for what seems like minutes, which can be bad or great depending on your palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 5 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fields of Green: Crosby Comet. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pay it Forward Cocoa Porter. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Joe IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
From The Heart