This stout pours a dark brown color with a super long lasting, creamy, tan head. Oily lacing is left on the glass. Aroma is full of holiday spirit, with a robust amount of ginger and cinnamon. On the taste, we get some dark roasted malt, lots of chocolate, and of course the ginger and cinnamon. There’s an underlying sweetness with honey and molasses, but it’s not overwhelmingly sweet. Moutheel is creamy and smooth, with the perfect amount of vanilla and a reminder that this is an imperial milk stout. The 9.2% is just right, as there is a warming feeling but it’s not boozy. Definitely a winter sipper and one to enjoy this week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity