Choklat pours a very dark color, but it does let a some light through around the edges. The head is thin with a dark tan color. Chocolate is the primary quality on the nose with an aroma of semi-sweet chocolate chips. The taste is similar: the roasted malts take a back seat and you get chocolate on the beginning, middle and aftertaste of each sip. The 10% ABV is completely unnoticeable an somehow the beer ends up tasting more like chocolate milk than a boozy stout. This is an incredibly flavorful stout from Southern Tier.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 38 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity