Choklat pours a very dark color, but it does let a some light through around the edges. The head is thin with a dark tan color. Chocolate is the primary quality on the nose with an aroma of semi-sweet chocolate chips. The taste is similar: the roasted malts take a back seat and you get chocolate on the beginning, middle and aftertaste of each sip. The 10% ABV is completely unnoticeable an somehow the beer ends up tasting more like chocolate milk than a boozy stout. This is an incredibly flavorful stout from Southern Tier.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 9 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity