Choklat pours a very dark color, but it does let a some light through around the edges. The head is thin with a dark tan color. Chocolate is the primary quality on the nose with an aroma of semi-sweet chocolate chips. The taste is similar: the roasted malts take a back seat and you get chocolate on the beginning, middle and aftertaste of each sip. The 10% ABV is completely unnoticeable an somehow the beer ends up tasting more like chocolate milk than a boozy stout. This is an incredibly flavorful stout from Southern Tier.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Swingers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity