Choklat pours a very dark color, but it does let a some light through around the edges. The head is thin with a dark tan color. Chocolate is the primary quality on the nose with an aroma of semi-sweet chocolate chips. The taste is similar: the roasted malts take a back seat and you get chocolate on the beginning, middle and aftertaste of each sip. The 10% ABV is completely unnoticeable an somehow the beer ends up tasting more like chocolate milk than a boozy stout. This is an incredibly flavorful stout from Southern Tier.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 55 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 55 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 56 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 56 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity