Choklat pours a very dark color, but it does let a some light through around the edges. The head is thin with a dark tan color. Chocolate is the primary quality on the nose with an aroma of semi-sweet chocolate chips. The taste is similar: the roasted malts take a back seat and you get chocolate on the beginning, middle and aftertaste of each sip. The 10% ABV is completely unnoticeable an somehow the beer ends up tasting more like chocolate milk than a boozy stout. This is an incredibly flavorful stout from Southern Tier.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity