Choklat pours a very dark color, but it does let a some light through around the edges. The head is thin with a dark tan color. Chocolate is the primary quality on the nose with an aroma of semi-sweet chocolate chips. The taste is similar: the roasted malts take a back seat and you get chocolate on the beginning, middle and aftertaste of each sip. The 10% ABV is completely unnoticeable an somehow the beer ends up tasting more like chocolate milk than a boozy stout. This is an incredibly flavorful stout from Southern Tier.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 41 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity