Pumking Imperial Pumpkin Ale pours a golden amber color that is clear but has a faint haze. Thin white head. Aroma of pumpkin seeds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward with a doughiness that reminds us of apple pie. Flavors of pumpkin, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon sticks. Even some hints of roasted coffee. Hops are mild, maybe a bit floral and earthy. Smooth, creamy mouthfeel and medium body. Complex flavors but unfortunately there are artificial tastes throughout. But the flavors are complex and leave an overall impression of dessert in a bottle that will appeal to many pumpkin beer fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 29 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity