Pumking Imperial Pumpkin Ale pours a golden amber color that is clear but has a faint haze. Thin white head. Aroma of pumpkin seeds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward with a doughiness that reminds us of apple pie. Flavors of pumpkin, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon sticks. Even some hints of roasted coffee. Hops are mild, maybe a bit floral and earthy. Smooth, creamy mouthfeel and medium body. Complex flavors but unfortunately there are artificial tastes throughout. But the flavors are complex and leave an overall impression of dessert in a bottle that will appeal to many pumpkin beer fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 59 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 1 hour ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity