Pumking Imperial Pumpkin Ale pours a golden amber color that is clear but has a faint haze. Thin white head. Aroma of pumpkin seeds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward with a doughiness that reminds us of apple pie. Flavors of pumpkin, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon sticks. Even some hints of roasted coffee. Hops are mild, maybe a bit floral and earthy. Smooth, creamy mouthfeel and medium body. Complex flavors but unfortunately there are artificial tastes throughout. But the flavors are complex and leave an overall impression of dessert in a bottle that will appeal to many pumpkin beer fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 35 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity