Pumking Imperial Pumpkin Ale pours a golden amber color that is clear but has a faint haze. Thin white head. Aroma of pumpkin seeds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward with a doughiness that reminds us of apple pie. Flavors of pumpkin, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon sticks. Even some hints of roasted coffee. Hops are mild, maybe a bit floral and earthy. Smooth, creamy mouthfeel and medium body. Complex flavors but unfortunately there are artificial tastes throughout. But the flavors are complex and leave an overall impression of dessert in a bottle that will appeal to many pumpkin beer fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 46 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity