Pumking Imperial Pumpkin Ale pours a golden amber color that is clear but has a faint haze. Thin white head. Aroma of pumpkin seeds and vanilla. Taste is malt forward with a doughiness that reminds us of apple pie. Flavors of pumpkin, vanilla, clove, and cinnamon sticks. Even some hints of roasted coffee. Hops are mild, maybe a bit floral and earthy. Smooth, creamy mouthfeel and medium body. Complex flavors but unfortunately there are artificial tastes throughout. But the flavors are complex and leave an overall impression of dessert in a bottle that will appeal to many pumpkin beer fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 35 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity