Chamberlain Pale Ale
We were hoping for a little more hopiness from this pale ale but found almost no hop taste at all. It is very sweet for a pale ale and pours quite a bit of good head, but doesn't really taste like a typical pale ale. It is very dry and crisp, but the malt flavor takes a little getting used to.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 58 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Firestone Bravo 2017. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity