Chamberlain Pale Ale
We were hoping for a little more hopiness from this pale ale but found almost no hop taste at all. It is very sweet for a pale ale and pours quite a bit of good head, but doesn't really taste like a typical pale ale. It is very dry and crisp, but the malt flavor takes a little getting used to.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 58 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity