We were hoping for a little more hopiness from this pale ale but found almost no hop taste at all. It is very sweet for a pale ale and pours quite a bit of good head, but doesn't really taste like a typical pale ale. It is very dry and crisp, but the malt flavor takes a little getting used to.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity