Chamberlain Pale Ale
We were hoping for a little more hopiness from this pale ale but found almost no hop taste at all. It is very sweet for a pale ale and pours quite a bit of good head, but doesn't really taste like a typical pale ale. It is very dry and crisp, but the malt flavor takes a little getting used to.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 22 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity