Cellarman's Reserve Wet Hop IPA
Color is super clear, pale amber with a thick, white, soap bubble head. Visible carbonation in the glass, along with substantial lacing. Fresh, hoppy pine in the aroma. The taste is dominated by that same resinous pine, plus more hops with a bit of berry and citrus flavor. There's a pretty bold bitterness throughout. Bready malt flavors with just a slight sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, astringent mouthfeel. Overall, a flavorful and bitter old school IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 28 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity