Cellarman’s Reserve Wet Hop IPA
Color is super clear, pale amber with a thick, white, soap bubble head. Visible carbonation in the glass, along with substantial lacing. Fresh, hoppy pine in the aroma. The taste is dominated by that same resinous pine, plus more hops with a bit of berry and citrus flavor. There’s a pretty bold bitterness throughout. Bready malt flavors with just a slight sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, astringent mouthfeel. Overall, a flavorful and bitter old school IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 12 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity