Cellarman's Reserve Wet Hop IPA
Color is super clear, pale amber with a thick, white, soap bubble head. Visible carbonation in the glass, along with substantial lacing. Fresh, hoppy pine in the aroma. The taste is dominated by that same resinous pine, plus more hops with a bit of berry and citrus flavor. There's a pretty bold bitterness throughout. Bready malt flavors with just a slight sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, astringent mouthfeel. Overall, a flavorful and bitter old school IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 45 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity