Cellarman’s Reserve Wet Hop IPA
Color is super clear, pale amber with a thick, white, soap bubble head. Visible carbonation in the glass, along with substantial lacing. Fresh, hoppy pine in the aroma. The taste is dominated by that same resinous pine, plus more hops with a bit of berry and citrus flavor. There’s a pretty bold bitterness throughout. Bready malt flavors with just a slight sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, astringent mouthfeel. Overall, a flavorful and bitter old school IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 5 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity