Pours a crystal clear, golden color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Bright aroma, with peach, citrus, and melon. Single hopped with Cashmere. Taste is hop-forward with peach as the dominant fruit. But we also get lemon, lime, and cantaloupe in the flavor as well. Light bready malts with a touch of honey-like sweetness. Light body with a dry, soft mouthfeel. There's also a smooth bitterness that lingers in the finish. Overall a nice XPA and a good representation of this hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 19 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity