Ballast Point's Calico pours a dark amber or reddish color. Not a lot of head, but it is fairly thick and sticks around for a long time. It has a smooth taste with hints of toffee and caramel, a little bit of smokiness and is even a little creamy. This is definitely worth looking for.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 35 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 41 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 42 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity