Buxom Blonde is a full-bodied, flavorful pilsner. It pours a golden straw color with a slight cloudiness and around one finger of bright white head. On the aroma you get corn notes, some sweet grain, and a hint of lemon. This has a great pilsner flavor with some mildly sweet barley malts and a touch of pine hops to round out the taste. This is one of the more flavorful pilsners you can find with a crisp finish that invites you back for that next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Station 101. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity