East India Pale Ale pours a light copper color with a thin off-white head that endures. The aroma is of caramel malts with some raisin notes and a touch of citrus. This is very much in the style of an East Coast or even English-style IPA with it's malt-forwardness and subdued hop characteristics. There is also a distinct fruitiness to this beer with flavors of cantaloupe and green grape. It finishes with a slight tea-like bitterness and very little carbonation on the tongue. Overall this is a beer with a lot of complexities and definitely one to seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity