Swami's IPA pours a slightly hazy, pale amber color. It has a substantial, soapy white head that leaves a lot of lacing on the glass. Citrus notes in the aroma. Taste follows the nose with citrus flavors like grapefruit and lemon, but also some pine and floral hops. Malts are pretty apparent, with a bready, pilsner-esque build, but the hops still dominate this West Coast IPA. Medium carbonation, medium body, with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. Dry and slightly bitter in the finish with a little spice kick. Overall solid and satisfying West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity