Bumble Berry Honey Blueberry Ale
Bumble Berry pours a light orange/copper color. It has an intense blueberry aroma like you'd get from fresh-baked blueberry muffins. The blueberry is quite apparent in the flavor as well. Whereas some blueberry beers give you an approximation of blueberry flavoring, this beer has a very true-to-life blueberry taste. The honey isn't nearly as noticeable as the blueberry. In the aftertaste it transitions into a slightly sour gose-like finish. You never know what you're going to get with a beer like this, but Bumble Berry did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity