Bumble Berry Honey Blueberry Ale
Bumble Berry pours a light orange/copper color. It has an intense blueberry aroma like you'd get from fresh-baked blueberry muffins. The blueberry is quite apparent in the flavor as well. Whereas some blueberry beers give you an approximation of blueberry flavoring, this beer has a very true-to-life blueberry taste. The honey isn't nearly as noticeable as the blueberry. In the aftertaste it transitions into a slightly sour gose-like finish. You never know what you're going to get with a beer like this, but Bumble Berry did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Golden Nugget. 7 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 59 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity