Bumble Berry Honey Blueberry Ale
Bumble Berry pours a light orange/copper color. It has an intense blueberry aroma like you'd get from fresh-baked blueberry muffins. The blueberry is quite apparent in the flavor as well. Whereas some blueberry beers give you an approximation of blueberry flavoring, this beer has a very true-to-life blueberry taste. The honey isn't nearly as noticeable as the blueberry. In the aftertaste it transitions into a slightly sour gose-like finish. You never know what you're going to get with a beer like this, but Bumble Berry did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 15 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity