Bumble Berry Honey Blueberry Ale
Bumble Berry pours a light orange/copper color. It has an intense blueberry aroma like you'd get from fresh-baked blueberry muffins. The blueberry is quite apparent in the flavor as well. Whereas some blueberry beers give you an approximation of blueberry flavoring, this beer has a very true-to-life blueberry taste. The honey isn't nearly as noticeable as the blueberry. In the aftertaste it transitions into a slightly sour gose-like finish. You never know what you're going to get with a beer like this, but Bumble Berry did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity