Bumble Berry Honey Blueberry Ale
Bumble Berry pours a light orange/copper color. It has an intense blueberry aroma like you'd get from fresh-baked blueberry muffins. The blueberry is quite apparent in the flavor as well. Whereas some blueberry beers give you an approximation of blueberry flavoring, this beer has a very true-to-life blueberry taste. The honey isn't nearly as noticeable as the blueberry. In the aftertaste it transitions into a slightly sour gose-like finish. You never know what you're going to get with a beer like this, but Bumble Berry did not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Tocobaga. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity