On the pour, Breck IPA is a cloudy, amber orange color with a foamy, off-white, and long lasting head. Aroma is appealing: both malty and hoppy but not dominated by either one. On the taste, we first get the malt. Light sweetness with hints of brown sugar and honey. Fittingly for a Colorado beer, this is much maltier than a West Coast IPA, but not as malty as most East Coast IPAs. Hops bring forward tropical fruit and piney flavors, all very well balanced with the malt. Medium body with medium carbonation. Finish is a pleasant bitterness that seems to intensify with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 45 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity