On the pour, Breck IPA is a cloudy, amber orange color with a foamy, off-white, and long lasting head. Aroma is appealing: both malty and hoppy but not dominated by either one. On the taste, we first get the malt. Light sweetness with hints of brown sugar and honey. Fittingly for a Colorado beer, this is much maltier than a West Coast IPA, but not as malty as most East Coast IPAs. Hops bring forward tropical fruit and piney flavors, all very well balanced with the malt. Medium body with medium carbonation. Finish is a pleasant bitterness that seems to intensify with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 33 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 38 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity