The Brewery Lane Series Oak Aged Saison pours a clear amber with a healthy head that calms down to two fingers and laces nicely. Aroma is intense grape with a touch of honey. The taste is also intense starting with yeast and moving to grape juice, apple, some pear, very faint oak earthiness and a clove spiciness. The flavors work well together and there's a subtle sweetness that balances the estery yeast. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation is high. This isn't your normal Saison, it's intense and complex and delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity