Color is a medium amber with a very thin head that disappears quickly. The aroma is interesting, as we get a bit more fruit and spice than we typically see in this style. The taste is malt focused, with caramel and butterscotch flavors, however, the sweetness is contained and fairly mild. Just a touch of hops for some balance. Light bodied with mellow carbonation. There’s an annual festival in Breckenridge for Oktoberfest that just wrapped up. While it was surely different this year due to Covid, we’re pretty sure everyone found a way to consume a lot of this over the weekend. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 39 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity