Color is a medium amber with a very thin head that disappears quickly. The aroma is interesting, as we get a bit more fruit and spice than we typically see in this style. The taste is malt focused, with caramel and butterscotch flavors, however, the sweetness is contained and fairly mild. Just a touch of hops for some balance. Light bodied with mellow carbonation. There’s an annual festival in Breckenridge for Oktoberfest that just wrapped up. While it was surely different this year due to Covid, we’re pretty sure everyone found a way to consume a lot of this over the weekend. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 43 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity