Boule Sourdough Saison
Boule pours a nice hazy golden straw color with four fingers of creamy head that takes a bit to dissipate, but it does not lace at all. It's pretty carbonated with tons of fine bubbles making their way up to the top of the glass. The aroma is funky sour and bready. Taste is much the same, starting out tart and bitey like a sour grape with a yeast backbone. Sourdough does come through but it's not bready tasting or buttery, instead taking on a drier characteristic that's more like a white wine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 15 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity