Boule Sourdough Saison
Boule pours a nice hazy golden straw color with four fingers of creamy head that takes a bit to dissipate, but it does not lace at all. It's pretty carbonated with tons of fine bubbles making their way up to the top of the glass. The aroma is funky sour and bready. Taste is much the same, starting out tart and bitey like a sour grape with a yeast backbone. Sourdough does come through but it's not bready tasting or buttery, instead taking on a drier characteristic that's more like a white wine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. Less than a minute ago.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 52 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity