Boule Sourdough Saison
Boule pours a nice hazy golden straw color with four fingers of creamy head that takes a bit to dissipate, but it does not lace at all. It's pretty carbonated with tons of fine bubbles making their way up to the top of the glass. The aroma is funky sour and bready. Taste is much the same, starting out tart and bitey like a sour grape with a yeast backbone. Sourdough does come through but it's not bready tasting or buttery, instead taking on a drier characteristic that's more like a white wine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 54 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity