Boule Sourdough Saison
Boule pours a nice hazy golden straw color with four fingers of creamy head that takes a bit to dissipate, but it does not lace at all. It's pretty carbonated with tons of fine bubbles making their way up to the top of the glass. The aroma is funky sour and bready. Taste is much the same, starting out tart and bitey like a sour grape with a yeast backbone. Sourdough does come through but it's not bready tasting or buttery, instead taking on a drier characteristic that's more like a white wine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 5 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity