Boule Sourdough Saison
Boule pours a nice hazy golden straw color with four fingers of creamy head that takes a bit to dissipate, but it does not lace at all. It's pretty carbonated with tons of fine bubbles making their way up to the top of the glass. The aroma is funky sour and bready. Taste is much the same, starting out tart and bitey like a sour grape with a yeast backbone. Sourdough does come through but it's not bready tasting or buttery, instead taking on a drier characteristic that's more like a white wine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity