Boo Koo IPA
Boo Koo IPA pours a clear, golden yellow color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is thick, foamy, and long lasting. Mosaic hops show up in the aroma, with fresh and dank hop notes. On the taste, there's a light malt profile with some cracker and wheat. Well carbonated with a light body. Flavor is very West Coast style with plenty of lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. And in the finish, we get herbal, tea-like flavors punctuated by a dry and bitter yet very clean finish. Overall a really nice citrus dominated IPA with plenty of flavor from such a light bodied beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 19 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity