Boo Koo IPA
Boo Koo IPA pours a clear, golden yellow color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is thick, foamy, and long lasting. Mosaic hops show up in the aroma, with fresh and dank hop notes. On the taste, there's a light malt profile with some cracker and wheat. Well carbonated with a light body. Flavor is very West Coast style with plenty of lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. And in the finish, we get herbal, tea-like flavors punctuated by a dry and bitter yet very clean finish. Overall a really nice citrus dominated IPA with plenty of flavor from such a light bodied beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Hayburner. 14 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity