Boo Koo IPA
Boo Koo IPA pours a clear, golden yellow color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is thick, foamy, and long lasting. Mosaic hops show up in the aroma, with fresh and dank hop notes. On the taste, there’s a light malt profile with some cracker and wheat. Well carbonated with a light body. Flavor is very West Coast style with plenty of lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. And in the finish, we get herbal, tea-like flavors punctuated by a dry and bitter yet very clean finish. Overall a really nice citrus dominated IPA with plenty of flavor from such a light bodied beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Maduro. 21 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity