Boo Koo IPA
Boo Koo IPA pours a clear, golden yellow color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is thick, foamy, and long lasting. Mosaic hops show up in the aroma, with fresh and dank hop notes. On the taste, there’s a light malt profile with some cracker and wheat. Well carbonated with a light body. Flavor is very West Coast style with plenty of lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. And in the finish, we get herbal, tea-like flavors punctuated by a dry and bitter yet very clean finish. Overall a really nice citrus dominated IPA with plenty of flavor from such a light bodied beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 26 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity