Boo Koo IPA
Boo Koo IPA pours a clear, golden yellow color with lots of fine bubbles. The head is thick, foamy, and long lasting. Mosaic hops show up in the aroma, with fresh and dank hop notes. On the taste, there's a light malt profile with some cracker and wheat. Well carbonated with a light body. Flavor is very West Coast style with plenty of lemon, grapefruit, and tangerine. And in the finish, we get herbal, tea-like flavors punctuated by a dry and bitter yet very clean finish. Overall a really nice citrus dominated IPA with plenty of flavor from such a light bodied beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity