Popping the cork on LaGrave is the start of a beer adventure. On the pour there is a ton of frothy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. It is golden colored with a massive amount of champagne-sized bubbles and some haziness. It smells like sourdough bread that isn't quite ready to come out of the oven. The initial flavor is candy sweetness with biscuity, bready malts. There is also a ton of varied fruit flavors including banana and clove, but maybe even some date, apple, and grape, with a little white pepper on the finish. The hops are earthy, and the flavors are European. The buttery, silky mouthfeel in this beer paired with the complexity makes for an enjoyable experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 51 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity