Popping the cork on LaGrave is the start of a beer adventure. On the pour there is a ton of frothy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. It is golden colored with a massive amount of champagne-sized bubbles and some haziness. It smells like sourdough bread that isn't quite ready to come out of the oven. The initial flavor is candy sweetness with biscuity, bready malts. There is also a ton of varied fruit flavors including banana and clove, but maybe even some date, apple, and grape, with a little white pepper on the finish. The hops are earthy, and the flavors are European. The buttery, silky mouthfeel in this beer paired with the complexity makes for an enjoyable experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 29 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 49 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity