Popping the cork on LaGrave is the start of a beer adventure. On the pour there is a ton of frothy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. It is golden colored with a massive amount of champagne-sized bubbles and some haziness. It smells like sourdough bread that isn't quite ready to come out of the oven. The initial flavor is candy sweetness with biscuity, bready malts. There is also a ton of varied fruit flavors including banana and clove, but maybe even some date, apple, and grape, with a little white pepper on the finish. The hops are earthy, and the flavors are European. The buttery, silky mouthfeel in this beer paired with the complexity makes for an enjoyable experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 33 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity