Popping the cork on LaGrave is the start of a beer adventure. On the pour there is a ton of frothy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. It is golden colored with a massive amount of champagne-sized bubbles and some haziness. It smells like sourdough bread that isn't quite ready to come out of the oven. The initial flavor is candy sweetness with biscuity, bready malts. There is also a ton of varied fruit flavors including banana and clove, but maybe even some date, apple, and grape, with a little white pepper on the finish. The hops are earthy, and the flavors are European. The buttery, silky mouthfeel in this beer paired with the complexity makes for an enjoyable experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 48 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity