Popping the cork on LaGrave is the start of a beer adventure. On the pour there is a ton of frothy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. It is golden colored with a massive amount of champagne-sized bubbles and some haziness. It smells like sourdough bread that isn't quite ready to come out of the oven. The initial flavor is candy sweetness with biscuity, bready malts. There is also a ton of varied fruit flavors including banana and clove, but maybe even some date, apple, and grape, with a little white pepper on the finish. The hops are earthy, and the flavors are European. The buttery, silky mouthfeel in this beer paired with the complexity makes for an enjoyable experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 36 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to California Golden Beers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity