Popping the cork on LaGrave is the start of a beer adventure. On the pour there is a ton of frothy white head that dissipates fairly quickly. It is golden colored with a massive amount of champagne-sized bubbles and some haziness. It smells like sourdough bread that isn't quite ready to come out of the oven. The initial flavor is candy sweetness with biscuity, bready malts. There is also a ton of varied fruit flavors including banana and clove, but maybe even some date, apple, and grape, with a little white pepper on the finish. The hops are earthy, and the flavors are European. The buttery, silky mouthfeel in this beer paired with the complexity makes for an enjoyable experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 40 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity