Sin-Tax is delightfully naughty. It barely wafts smells of late nights, coffee, cocoa and sin. It pours black with minimal tan head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfect carbonation sits on your tongue and preps your tastebuds for a balance of slight hop bitterness and coffee, caramel, peanut butter and a mild sweetness. The finish is bittersweet, just like how you feel when you finish the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 1 minute ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 28 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity