Sin-Tax is delightfully naughty. It barely wafts smells of late nights, coffee, cocoa and sin. It pours black with minimal tan head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfect carbonation sits on your tongue and preps your tastebuds for a balance of slight hop bitterness and coffee, caramel, peanut butter and a mild sweetness. The finish is bittersweet, just like how you feel when you finish the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity