Sin-Tax is delightfully naughty. It barely wafts smells of late nights, coffee, cocoa and sin. It pours black with minimal tan head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfect carbonation sits on your tongue and preps your tastebuds for a balance of slight hop bitterness and coffee, caramel, peanut butter and a mild sweetness. The finish is bittersweet, just like how you feel when you finish the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity