Sin-Tax is delightfully naughty. It barely wafts smells of late nights, coffee, cocoa and sin. It pours black with minimal tan head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfect carbonation sits on your tongue and preps your tastebuds for a balance of slight hop bitterness and coffee, caramel, peanut butter and a mild sweetness. The finish is bittersweet, just like how you feel when you finish the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 14 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity