Sin-Tax is delightfully naughty. It barely wafts smells of late nights, coffee, cocoa and sin. It pours black with minimal tan head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfect carbonation sits on your tongue and preps your tastebuds for a balance of slight hop bitterness and coffee, caramel, peanut butter and a mild sweetness. The finish is bittersweet, just like how you feel when you finish the bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity