Bobble Head Red IPA
Bobble Head Red IPA is a dark, reddish amber color with a substantial amount of light, cream-colored head that stays practically forever. It smells of sweet malts and citrus hops. On the taste, this starts out with a red-rye malt kick and then transitions into the lighter pine and tropical fruit hop flavors. This is a great example of the Red IPA style where the malty red characteristics are counter-balanced by the hops into a full-bodied, full-flavored beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 34 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity