Bobble Head Red IPA
Bobble Head Red IPA is a dark, reddish amber color with a substantial amount of light, cream-colored head that stays practically forever. It smells of sweet malts and citrus hops. On the taste, this starts out with a red-rye malt kick and then transitions into the lighter pine and tropical fruit hop flavors. This is a great example of the Red IPA style where the malty red characteristics are counter-balanced by the hops into a full-bodied, full-flavored beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 54 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity