Bobble Head Red IPA
Bobble Head Red IPA is a dark, reddish amber color with a substantial amount of light, cream-colored head that stays practically forever. It smells of sweet malts and citrus hops. On the taste, this starts out with a red-rye malt kick and then transitions into the lighter pine and tropical fruit hop flavors. This is a great example of the Red IPA style where the malty red characteristics are counter-balanced by the hops into a full-bodied, full-flavored beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 20 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity