Bobble Head Red IPA
Bobble Head Red IPA is a dark, reddish amber color with a substantial amount of light, cream-colored head that stays practically forever. It smells of sweet malts and citrus hops. On the taste, this starts out with a red-rye malt kick and then transitions into the lighter pine and tropical fruit hop flavors. This is a great example of the Red IPA style where the malty red characteristics are counter-balanced by the hops into a full-bodied, full-flavored beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 58 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity