Blueberry Thrill pours a reddish copper color with a thin, off-white head. A sweet, syrupy aroma and heavy lacing give the beer a thick appearance in the glass. While the blueberry is very strong in the aroma, it is reserved in the taste. The flavor balances a strong malt backbone with both hop bitterness and blueberry sweetness in the aftertaste. Whereas most blueberry beers take the fruit to an extreme, this is an IPA first and foremost, the blueberry is just one added component to the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 9 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity