Blueberry Thrill pours a reddish copper color with a thin, off-white head. A sweet, syrupy aroma and heavy lacing give the beer a thick appearance in the glass. While the blueberry is very strong in the aroma, it is reserved in the taste. The flavor balances a strong malt backbone with both hop bitterness and blueberry sweetness in the aftertaste. Whereas most blueberry beers take the fruit to an extreme, this is an IPA first and foremost, the blueberry is just one added component to the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Filbert. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity