Blueberry Thrill pours a reddish copper color with a thin, off-white head. A sweet, syrupy aroma and heavy lacing give the beer a thick appearance in the glass. While the blueberry is very strong in the aroma, it is reserved in the taste. The flavor balances a strong malt backbone with both hop bitterness and blueberry sweetness in the aftertaste. Whereas most blueberry beers take the fruit to an extreme, this is an IPA first and foremost, the blueberry is just one added component to the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 48 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity