Down 'n Dirty is nearly black in color with a thin, creamy, brown head. Some lacing sticks around the edges of the glass. Aroma of roasted malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste has the rich, bold flavors that you would expect, with milk chocolate and vanilla dominating. This is a true oatmeal stout with a nice amount of hops that exhibit earthy notes. Full bodied with a creamy, silky mouthfeel; especially for a stout that isn't barrel-aged. Despite all of the chocolate, this beer isn't overly sweet. The flavors are rich but well balanced - a dark beer that you can drink all year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 3 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 38 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity