Down 'n Dirty is nearly black in color with a thin, creamy, brown head. Some lacing sticks around the edges of the glass. Aroma of roasted malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste has the rich, bold flavors that you would expect, with milk chocolate and vanilla dominating. This is a true oatmeal stout with a nice amount of hops that exhibit earthy notes. Full bodied with a creamy, silky mouthfeel; especially for a stout that isn't barrel-aged. Despite all of the chocolate, this beer isn't overly sweet. The flavors are rich but well balanced - a dark beer that you can drink all year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 17 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity