Down 'n Dirty is nearly black in color with a thin, creamy, brown head. Some lacing sticks around the edges of the glass. Aroma of roasted malt, chocolate, and vanilla. Taste has the rich, bold flavors that you would expect, with milk chocolate and vanilla dominating. This is a true oatmeal stout with a nice amount of hops that exhibit earthy notes. Full bodied with a creamy, silky mouthfeel; especially for a stout that isn't barrel-aged. Despite all of the chocolate, this beer isn't overly sweet. The flavors are rich but well balanced - a dark beer that you can drink all year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Bonkers. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Side Hike. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity