Blue Boar Pale Ale
Blue boar pours a light golden color with a little bit of white, bubbly head. The bottle says Pale Ale, but this is a classic lager. It starts with some malty corn taste and finishes with a hint of spiciness. It's not at all heavy and is quite smooth and drinkable. At $7.99 a twelve pack, it's hard to beat the Boar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 2 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 25 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sunday IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity