Blue Boar Pale Ale
Blue boar pours a light golden color with a little bit of white, bubbly head. The bottle says Pale Ale, but this is a classic lager. It starts with some malty corn taste and finishes with a hint of spiciness. It's not at all heavy and is quite smooth and drinkable. At $7.99 a twelve pack, it's hard to beat the Boar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 28 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity