Blue Boar Pale Ale
Blue boar pours a light golden color with a little bit of white, bubbly head. The bottle says Pale Ale, but this is a classic lager. It starts with some malty corn taste and finishes with a hint of spiciness. It's not at all heavy and is quite smooth and drinkable. At $7.99 a twelve pack, it's hard to beat the Boar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil