Blue Boar Pale Ale
Blue boar pours a light golden color with a little bit of white, bubbly head. The bottle says Pale Ale, but this is a classic lager. It starts with some malty corn taste and finishes with a hint of spiciness. It's not at all heavy and is quite smooth and drinkable. At $7.99 a twelve pack, it's hard to beat the Boar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 12 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity