Blue Boar Pale Ale
Blue boar pours a light golden color with a little bit of white, bubbly head. The bottle says Pale Ale, but this is a classic lager. It starts with some malty corn taste and finishes with a hint of spiciness. It's not at all heavy and is quite smooth and drinkable. At $7.99 a twelve pack, it's hard to beat the Boar.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 26 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Peeper Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity