Blanc de Blancs
Blanc de Blancs pours a golden yellow color with zero head except for a bit of lacing on the glass. Lovely aroma of fruit and funk. Smells tart like sour green apples, fermented grapes, and Brettanomyces. Taste is puckering and tart, with a high amount of sourness. Flavors of green apple, lime, and pear, but also a honey-like sweetness for balance. On the back-end, we get more of the barrel-aged, buttery, oak flavors like you might get from Chardonnay. Feels very effervescent and carbonated, and the 10% is well hidden. Very sour but complex and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin