Blanc de Blancs
Blanc de Blancs pours a golden yellow color with zero head except for a bit of lacing on the glass. Lovely aroma of fruit and funk. Smells tart like sour green apples, fermented grapes, and Brettanomyces. Taste is puckering and tart, with a high amount of sourness. Flavors of green apple, lime, and pear, but also a honey-like sweetness for balance. On the back-end, we get more of the barrel-aged, buttery, oak flavors like you might get from Chardonnay. Feels very effervescent and carbonated, and the 10% is well hidden. Very sour but complex and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 18 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 56 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity