Blanc de Blancs
Blanc de Blancs pours a golden yellow color with zero head except for a bit of lacing on the glass. Lovely aroma of fruit and funk. Smells tart like sour green apples, fermented grapes, and Brettanomyces. Taste is puckering and tart, with a high amount of sourness. Flavors of green apple, lime, and pear, but also a honey-like sweetness for balance. On the back-end, we get more of the barrel-aged, buttery, oak flavors like you might get from Chardonnay. Feels very effervescent and carbonated, and the 10% is well hidden. Very sour but complex and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 9 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity