Blanc de Blancs
Blanc de Blancs pours a golden yellow color with zero head except for a bit of lacing on the glass. Lovely aroma of fruit and funk. Smells tart like sour green apples, fermented grapes, and Brettanomyces. Taste is puckering and tart, with a high amount of sourness. Flavors of green apple, lime, and pear, but also a honey-like sweetness for balance. On the back-end, we get more of the barrel-aged, buttery, oak flavors like you might get from Chardonnay. Feels very effervescent and carbonated, and the 10% is well hidden. Very sour but complex and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 15 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity