Blanc de Blancs
Blanc de Blancs pours a golden yellow color with zero head except for a bit of lacing on the glass. Lovely aroma of fruit and funk. Smells tart like sour green apples, fermented grapes, and Brettanomyces. Taste is puckering and tart, with a high amount of sourness. Flavors of green apple, lime, and pear, but also a honey-like sweetness for balance. On the back-end, we get more of the barrel-aged, buttery, oak flavors like you might get from Chardonnay. Feels very effervescent and carbonated, and the 10% is well hidden. Very sour but complex and enjoyable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 8 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity