This one's different. It pours a dark, dark brown with minimal white head. Aroma is slightly sweet, with some malt poking through. It's surprising on mouthfeel and taste - you'd expect a heavy hitter but it's nice and subtly carbonated with a light to medium mouthfeel. The most surprising aspect is there is no bitterness anywhere in this beer. In general, it's best described as mild all around: mild sweetness, mild carbonation, mild maltiness, mild nuttiness. There aren't any particularly prominent flavors, but what is there is quite pleasant. It's super drinkable, especially for the price, and it's different enough we'd seek it out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 53 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity