This one's different. It pours a dark, dark brown with minimal white head. Aroma is slightly sweet, with some malt poking through. It's surprising on mouthfeel and taste - you'd expect a heavy hitter but it's nice and subtly carbonated with a light to medium mouthfeel. The most surprising aspect is there is no bitterness anywhere in this beer. In general, it's best described as mild all around: mild sweetness, mild carbonation, mild maltiness, mild nuttiness. There aren't any particularly prominent flavors, but what is there is quite pleasant. It's super drinkable, especially for the price, and it's different enough we'd seek it out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 23 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA