This one's different. It pours a dark, dark brown with minimal white head. Aroma is slightly sweet, with some malt poking through. It's surprising on mouthfeel and taste - you'd expect a heavy hitter but it's nice and subtly carbonated with a light to medium mouthfeel. The most surprising aspect is there is no bitterness anywhere in this beer. In general, it's best described as mild all around: mild sweetness, mild carbonation, mild maltiness, mild nuttiness. There aren't any particularly prominent flavors, but what is there is quite pleasant. It's super drinkable, especially for the price, and it's different enough we'd seek it out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 4 minutes ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 16 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 21 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity