Whoa! Lagunitas created one of the most bitter beers we've ever had with Bitter Oats. Light copper in color, thick white head, and very aromatic. On the taste there is plenty of oats with some floral and citrus hops up front, but all of that comes second to the bitterness, especially in the finish. Full bodied and chewy, it's a little boozy with an alcohol kick. If you like bitter beers, then you'll appreciate this one. But we'd recommended sharing a bomber with a friend because the 10.5% is no lie!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity