This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 18 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity