Color is a mostly clear, golden yellow. Head is very white, frothy, and provides a high amount of lacing on the glass. Fresh aroma full of tropical fruit and citrus but also some pale malt. Taste is much like the aroma, with a nice amount of malt up front that provides balance for the heavy amount of Galaxy hops. Hop flavor is mostly tropical, with some papaya and passion fruit, maybe some almost-ripe mango. As the beer warms up, we also got floral hops and hints of grapefruit pith. Medium bitterness that picks up with each sip. The mouthfeel is dry with an above average carbonation. Finish has a high bitterness and leaves you with an acidic aftertaste like you just ate a fresh grapefruit straight off the tree. High quality and a great beer to showcase the Galaxy hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 16 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity