Color is a mostly clear, golden yellow. Head is very white, frothy, and provides a high amount of lacing on the glass. Fresh aroma full of tropical fruit and citrus but also some pale malt. Taste is much like the aroma, with a nice amount of malt up front that provides balance for the heavy amount of Galaxy hops. Hop flavor is mostly tropical, with some papaya and passion fruit, maybe some almost-ripe mango. As the beer warms up, we also got floral hops and hints of grapefruit pith. Medium bitterness that picks up with each sip. The mouthfeel is dry with an above average carbonation. Finish has a high bitterness and leaves you with an acidic aftertaste like you just ate a fresh grapefruit straight off the tree. High quality and a great beer to showcase the Galaxy hop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 18 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity