Inclined IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden copper color. Really beautiful appearance complemented by a foamy, white head. Aroma is fresh and dank with hints of citrus, pine, and tropical fruit. The taste is fruity, with tropical fruit, peach, and melon at the forefront. Some pine in the finish, with a dry and slightly bitter lingering flavor. Light to medium body with a superb, creamy mouthfeel. Pretty easy drinking for 7%. Overall this was a fantastic beer. Our first from Santa Monica Beer Works and we'll be back for more!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity