Appearance is hazy, golden orange with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit and melon. Taste follows the nose, with plenty of ripe fruit flavors like cantaloupe, mango, papaya, and peach, as well as some resinous pine. Soft, doughy malts that are mostly in the background. But there is an interesting flavor which is kind of sweet and smoky, unique for this style. Might be the Southern Passion hops used in this beer, which isn't something we've had before. Medium to full bodied with a slight syrupy texture and a juicy, sticky mouthfeel. There's a mild bitterness that shows up after a few sips, predominantly in the finish. Another solid DIPA from Anchorage Brewing Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity