Big Sur Golden
This beer pours a mostly clear, light amber color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. The taste is mild with a slightly creamy mouthfeel. Sweet biscuit notes but also some surprising and wonderful Belgian yeast flavors. The bottle says this is brewed with lemons, but if that's the case the lemon is very subtle. Overall, well balanced, refreshing, with a smooth finish. Great local beer and a nice one to enjoy after a day of hiking around Big Sur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 20 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity