Big Sur Golden
This beer pours a mostly clear, light amber color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. The taste is mild with a slightly creamy mouthfeel. Sweet biscuit notes but also some surprising and wonderful Belgian yeast flavors. The bottle says this is brewed with lemons, but if that’s the case the lemon is very subtle. Overall, well balanced, refreshing, with a smooth finish. Great local beer and a nice one to enjoy after a day of hiking around Big Sur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 55 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity