Big Sur Golden
This beer pours a mostly clear, light amber color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. The taste is mild with a slightly creamy mouthfeel. Sweet biscuit notes but also some surprising and wonderful Belgian yeast flavors. The bottle says this is brewed with lemons, but if that's the case the lemon is very subtle. Overall, well balanced, refreshing, with a smooth finish. Great local beer and a nice one to enjoy after a day of hiking around Big Sur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 15 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity