Big Boots To Fill pours a dark golden color with a one finger white head that creates a lasting lacing on the glass but otherwise disappears. Aroma is sweet and almost jellybean like, with some lemon and grapefruit and subtle hop. It's surprisingly wheaty and piney tasting when we thought it would be more citrus forward. It seems to have a strong malt backbone that shines through with pine bringing up the rear. It's sweet but balanced with some hop bitterness. The mouthfeel is a bit thick and syrupy. It finishes dry with a lingering pine hop bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 2 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Hopster Pot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity