Pours a pale amber color with nearly three fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is well balanced with English malts and hop notes of citrus and pine. On the taste, there's a bready, malty initial flavor, with some caramel and toffee, maybe even rye. But then we get hop flavors of citrus and pine, evoking a light bitterness. A bit of doughy yeast, especially on the back end. Well balanced, but to us it's more like an English Pale Ale than an American Pale Ale. Medium body with a chewy mouthfeel. Finish is smooth with an earthy, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 57 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity