Bent Hop from Bent Paddle has an aroma that fills the room as soon as the can is opened with notes of citrus and earthy hops and a sweet maltiness. It pours a light copper color with foamy off-white head and even lacing. The flavor is well balanced with a sweeter-than-average pastry-like malt taste up front followed by piney and grapefruit hop flavors in the aftertaste. The hops leave a very reserved bitterness on the aftertaste. Brewed on the shore of Lake Superior, this beer does everything it can to live up to that name.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 28 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity